Well, eyes are the windows to the soul, among other things. Eye contact actually shows interest. Not creepy starring, you should never do that, but normal eye contact. Not only that, but it actually can cause arousal! Yes, eye contact can turn on your potential match even from across a room. It's kind of like a super power everyone can use. Your pupils even naturally dilate when you're aroused. It's one of those cool body language things that your brain subconsciously picks up on. Sexy, right?
So here are a few ways I have learned to "smize". It's gotten me a few really good conversations so far, so it's worth a try.
1. Pick your target: If you're going to use smize filled eye contact, you have to know what you're looking at, so this should be obvious.
2. Catch their eye: Make sure your target sees you.
3. Smile: Actually smile! It's one of the biggest non verbal cues you can use to show you're open to an approach.
4. Hold it in: This is what I do and it leads to smizing. Hold in your smile, but if you're still smiling on the inside, it will show in your eyes. Look away a couple of times and play coy if you're a woman.
5. Check Yourself: Is your target gazing back at you or nah? If not, it may not be a match, but if they are, you may have something. A mutual gaze can (usually) mean mutual interest.
6. You're smizing!: If you're a man and your target "smizes" back, you go to her. Nothing is sexier than a man that takes control. Ladies, they will come to you 90% of the time.
Once you've gotten their attention, be your charming witty self and let things progress from there. Try it the next time you go out and see what happens. Your Welcome :-)