Ladies, I get it. You feel really sexy in you short skirt and bra top, but is it getting you the attention you want? Do you go out and find men are talking to you, but what they say seems to be weighted heavily on disrespectful side? Maybe it's your booty and NOT your beauty. I've compiled this list of 5 things I feel every single woman should follow when dressing to catch someone's eye.
****ONCE AGAIN I'M A TOMBOY, SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS****
- DON'T FIT A PEAR INTO A SQUARE: There are a TON of sites you can go to that give ideas on what to wear for several different body types. In fact, here's another one.
- DON'T SQUEEZE A 10 INTO A 7: Nothing makes me feel worse for another woman than seeing her wear something that is clearly too small or unflattering. I mean, everyone needs that friend that tells them the truth about how they look. Woman are beautiful at EVERY size. There is nothing wrong with being confident, but if you are a size 25, don't put on booty shorts, you can find something much more flattering to your beautiful full figure body.
- DON'T WEAR ALL BLACK: One of my friends told me this a long time ago when we were going to a nightclub. Nightclubs are dark. Black is dark. If you wear all black in a club, it is much easier to get lost in the crowd. Wear a brighter color or black with something shiny or sparkly.
- DON'T SHOW ASS AND BOOBS: Pick one for God's sake! It's OK to be sexy, but if your showing all your cookies all you're going to attract is the Cookie Monster and who the hell wants him?
- DON'T WEAR FLATS: Of course you're going to wear heels out, right? But it isn't just the shoe, it's about how you move in them. Work that bar like Beyonce'!